- The following guidelines will be elevated and updated regularly according to the CDC and governments latest guidelines. WRBA has the right to close the studio and hold classes virtually if need be for the health and safety of our staff and students. All students attending class must agree to the below policies.
1. Students & Parents, please arrive at least 10 minute before class begins.
As of 9/1/21, EVERYONE entering WBRA must wear a mask. Students are allowed to use the dressing rooms to prepare for class. Parents are allowed into WRBA to help if need be. Masks must be worn at all times in the building and outside in the parking lot.
2. All students will be asked to wash their hands before entering the studio. This rule will remain in place every single year.
3. Parents will be allowed in the lobby area once construction is complete.
4. Students, please leave your shoes and jacket in the vestibule area outside the studio door. No street shoes allowed inside. PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR BALLET SHOES ON IN THE VESTIBULE. Put them on in the dressing room or studio.
5. Students may leave their dance bag in the dressing room. Once students are ready for class, they may enter the studio and find a place at the barre quietly.
1. All staff and students must wear masks at all times until further notice.
2. Students will be distanced 3 ft. Apart. No physical contact between students of any kind is allowed.
3. Personal water bottles are allowed in the building. Please DO NOT fill up your water bottle with our water dispenser. Bring your own full water bottle.
4. Bathrooms can be used one person at a time. All bathrooms are sanitized at the start of each day.
1. WRBA staff will do our best to end class on time.
2. Parents, please wait in the lobby area. If you happen to run late, you must contact Jackie at 802-598-5870.
1. If you have a cough, cold, fever, or are sick in any way please stay home. If someone was sick in your household with COVID-19 like symptoms prior to your arrival, please stay home.
2. Please do not come to the studio if you or anyone in your household have been exposed to or has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
3. WRBA has the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to attend class.
4. Students who test positive for COVID-19 must remain home until they have been cleared by the doctor to return to class with a written notice.
Updated as of 9/7/21 – Fall 2021 WRBA COVID-19 GUIDELINESJ. Stanton-Conley