- The following guidelines will be elevated and updated regularly according to the CDC and governments latest guidelines. WRBA has the right to close the studio and hold classes virtually if need be for the health and safety of our staff and students. All students attending class must agree to the below policies.
1. Students & Parents, please arrive at least 10 minute before class begins.
As of 3/21/22, MASKS ARE OPTIONAL UPON ENTERING WRBA. Students are allowed to use the dressing rooms to prepare for class. Parents are allowed into WRBA to help if need be.
2. All students will be asked to wash their hands before entering the studio. This rule will remain in place every single year.
3. Parents are allowed to use the bathrooms and lobby area.
4. Students, please leave your shoes and jacket in the vestibule area outside the studio door. No street shoes allowed inside. PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR BALLET SHOES ON IN THE VESTIBULE, DRESSING ROOM OR HALLWAY. Put them on in the studio ONLY PLEASE.
5. Students may leave their dance bag in the dressing room. Once students are ready for class, they may enter the studio and find a place at the barre quietly.
1. Students will be distanced 3 ft. Apart. No physical contact between students of any kind is allowed.
2. Personal water bottles are allowed in the building. Please DO NOT fill up your water bottle with our water dispenser. Bring your own full water bottle.
3. Bathrooms can be used one person at a time. All bathrooms are sanitized at the start of each day.
1. WRBA staff will do our best to end class on time.
2. Parents, please wait in the lobby area. If you happen to run late, you must contact Jackie at 802-598-5870.
1. If you have a cough, cold, fever, or are sick in any way please stay home. If someone was sick in your household with COVID-19 like symptoms prior to your arrival, please stay home.
2. Please do not come to the studio if you or anyone in your household have been exposed to or has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 5 days.
3. Students who test positive for COVID-19 must remain home until they have tested negative and have no symptoms.