- The following guidelines will be elevated and updated regularly according to the CDC and governments latest guidelines. WRBA has the right to close the studio and hold classes virtually if need be for the health and safety of our staff and students. All students attending class must agree to the below policies.
If you travel outside of Vermont, we ask that you follow Vermont Guidelines and quarantine if necessary. If you or your child or anyone in your household comes down with any COVID-19 symptoms or any flu-like symptoms, or have been in direct contact with anyone who’s tested positive for COVID-19, please let WRBA know and do not come to class. As always, please let us know if you or your child will be missing class. Let’s do our part to keep our community healthy and safe.
1. Students & Parents, please arrive on time!
To minimize exposure, students will enter the building one at a time. Parents are not allowed in unless absolutely necessary. Students, please arrive to the studio dressed in your ballet uniform and mask. Masks must be worn at all times in the building and outside in the parking lot. If you must get dressed at WRBA, only 2 students at a time are allowed in dressing room. Bathrooms are NOT to be used for changing.
2. Upon arrival, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer and your temperature will be taken and recorded. Please only use your assigned dressing room and bathroom if need be. Signs will be posted on the doors.
3. The lobby will be closed to families until further notice. Only students and staff are allowed in the lobby area.
4. Students, please leave your shoes and jacket outside the inside studio door. No shoes allowed inside.
5. Students may leave their dance bag in the dressing room. Once students are ready for class, they may enter the studio and find a place at the barre quietly.
1. Our studio is very large. Classes will be limited to 12 students.
2. All staff and students must wear a mask at all times.
3. Students will be distanced 6 ft. Apart. No physical contact between students of any kind is allowed. Any student who cannot follow these rules will be asked to leave the building.
4. Personal water bottles are allowed in the building but WRBA’s water dispenser will not be available.
5. Bathrooms can be used- one person at a time. It will be sanitized at the end of each use by the staff.
1. All classes will end on time. There will be a 15 minute break in between each class to allow for cleaning. All students who are coming into WRBA for class must wait outside in the parking lot before entering and until the first group of students have left the building. The staff will call you in when we’re ready.
2. There will be no Lost and Found. Any items left behind will be discarded.
3. Students will be released one by one. Parents, please wait outside near the studio door or in the parking lot where we can see you. Don’t be late! If you happen to run late, you must contact Jackie at 802-598-5870.
1. If you have a cough, cold, fever, or are sick in any way please stay home. If someone was sick in your household prior to your arrival, please stay home.
2. Please do not come to the studio if you or anyone have been exposed to and has tested positive for COVID-like symptoms within the past 14 days. If you have traveled to any of the hot spot areas, please contact Jackie ASAP.
3. WRBA has the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to attend class.
4. Students who test positive for COVID-19 must remain home until they have been cleared by the doctor to return to class with a written notice.
WRBA COVID-19 GUIDELINESJ. Stanton-Conley