- The following guidelines will be elevated and updated regularly according to the CDC and governments latest guidelines. WRBA has the right to close the studio and hold classes virtually if need be for the health and safety of our staff and students. All students attending class must agree to the below policies.
1. Students & Parents, please arrive on time!
ONLY fully vaccinated students & parents are allowed in with NO MASK. You must wear a mask if you are NOT fully vaccinated. Students, please arrive to the studio dressed in your ballet uniform and mask. Masks must be worn at all times in the building and outside in the parking lot UNLESS YOU ARE FULLY VACCINATED. Students who are fully vaccinated must show proof to Jackie or another staff member.
2. Please wash your hands before entering the studio. This rule will remain in place every single year.
3. Only students and staff are allowed in the lobby area.
4. Students, please leave your shoes and jacket in the vestibule area outside the studio door. No shoes allowed inside.
5. Students may leave their dance bag in the dressing room. Once students are ready for class, they may enter the studio and find a place at the barre quietly.
1. Our studio is very large.
2. All staff will continue to wear mask unless they are fully vaccinated and feel comfortable without a mask on. Students who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask until further notice.
3. Students will be distanced 3 ft. Apart. No physical contact between students of any kind is allowed. Any student who cannot follow these rules will be asked to leave the building.
4. Personal water bottles are allowed in the building.
5. Bathrooms can be used- one person at a time. All bathrooms are sanitized at the start of each day.
1. All classes will end on time.
2. There will be no Lost and Found. Any items left behind will be discarded.
3. Parents, please wait outside near the studio door or in the parking lot where we can see you. Don’t be late! If you happen to run late, you must contact Jackie at 802-598-5870.
1. If you have a cough, cold, fever, or are sick in any way please stay home. If someone was sick in your household prior to your arrival, please stay home.
2. Please do not come to the studio if you or anyone have been exposed to and has tested positive for COVID-like symptoms within the past 14 days.
3. WRBA has the right to take temperatures i(f needed)of anyone entering the studio using a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to attend class.
4. Students who test positive for COVID-19 must remain home until they have been cleared by the doctor to return to class with a written notice.
Summer & Fall 2021 WRBA COVID-19 GUIDELINESJ. Stanton-Conley